Are you passionate about adding value to digital products by helping users reach their goals through highly usable interfaces? Then your opportunity has arrived!
WebCreek is looking for a UX/UI designer who will be in charge of creating delightful user experiences with the highest usability and visual standards. This role is all about being a user advocate, team player, and eloquent communicator.
UX/UI designers are responsible for adding value to digital products by performing thorough user and competitor research, creating insightful user personas, and establishing the initial understanding of goals and pain points through user flows. They also provide stakeholders and teams with breathtaking high fidelity prototypes for customer projects and internal initiatives.
What You’ll Do
* Conduct user research and competitor analysis
* Create user stories, personas, and user flows
* Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
* Create wireframes and low/high-fidelity prototypes
* Conduct usability testing
* Facilitate assets and guidelines for implementation
* Maintain a strict protocol of version control, document archive, and source file placement according to company standards
Who You Are
* 2+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer
* Proficient in design tools such as Adobe XD or Figma as well as the Adobe Suite
* A clear understanding of product design processes, from research and problem-discovery to detailed interaction and visual design
* Understanding HTML and CSS is a plus
What You’ll Gain
* A position in a quickly growing company
* Competitive salary with regular revisions
* Many great programs and benefits
* Training opportunities and certifications, including English
* Flexible work environment and in-house IT training
* International team with opportunities to work abroad
* A 100% Remote position